Need help booking on?
Look no further…
Here is a handy, quick guide to booking your class at Feelin’ Peachy.
First things first – What are you looking to book?
4 Week Course
If you wish to book onto one of our 4 week courses, you will need to wait until the beginning of a new month. Our courses usually start on the 1st or 2nd week of the month, so you can jump onto a brand new class for then.
Pay As You Go
A selection of our classes have a PAYG option, including:
- Pole Flow Routine Classes
- Sexy Pole
- Chair Dancing
- Pole Tricks (improvers, intermediate, advanced)
You can book these at any time provided there are spaces, you still need to book and pay for your space online as we do not accept drop ins.
We currently run our Beginner Pole Dancing courses only in 4 week blocks as it is important to nail the foundation moves before you progress.
NEXT STEP – booking in
- Visit the following page on our website:
- Go to the date of the class you wish to attend, or the date of the first class of the 4 week course.
- Click on the class you wish to book.
- You will see an option:
- ‘register for group’ – click this to book for all 4 weeks.
- ‘register for session’ – click this to book for one class.
- You will then be requested to sign our waiver, complete our contact and emergency contact forms, and fill in a PARQ so we can know if we need to adapt anything to your health needs.
- You will then be taken to the payment page where you can register for your class or course. Simply put your card details in (you can save these securely onto the system to use later if you wish), your payment will be processed, and a confirmation email sent to you automatically.
That’s it! We will then welcome you for your first class with us.
Want to do more than one class?
Ask us about our memberships! We offer a range of memberships so that you can do more than one course a month for a discounted price!